- Log in to your Stripe dashboard.
- Ensure you have logged in to the correct account by checking the account name displayed in the top left corner of the dashboard.
From the top-right, navigate to Settings > Developers and select the API keys tab.
Under Restricted keys, click Create restricted key.
Enter the key name of your choice.
For all resource types, grant Read permission in both the Permissions and Connect Permissions columns.
- Scroll to the end and click Create key.
- Copy the API key that Stripe generates.
- We recommend using a password management tool like password.link to generate a one-time secure link. Share this link with your Toplyne Customer Success Manager.
Then sit back and relax while we ingest data from Stripe to build AI-powered models!
Updated 9 months ago