Setting up HubSpot as a destination 🔩
- Step - 1: Select ‘Integrations’ from the left pane.
- Step - 2: Search for ‘HubSpot’ and select it from the list of destinations.
- Step - 3: Name your integration and click on ‘Authenticate’.
- Step - 4: Log in to your HubSpot and choose the account you wish to integrate with.
- Step - 6: Click on ‘Connect App’.
- Step - 7: Click on ‘Complete Integration’ and you’re done!
You should see your newly created Destination under the Connected Apps section.
Using HubSpot as a destination 🔀
Exporting Toplyne campaigns to HubSpot involves three steps: Record mapping, Field mapping and setting up Export cadences.
In this step, you'll define the unique identifier that will connect your HubSpot records to your Toplyne ones. Unique variables that you will link into are often constrained by the destination software and varies across destination Objects (). In HubSpot:
Contacts object allow only email as the unique_identifier
Companies object allow domain as the default unique_identifier but you have an option to create a new unique_identifier - this can be done without leaving Toplyne.
Deals object and other customer objects, allow you to create and select new unique_identifers.
In this step, you'll map Toplyne fields to the HubSpot fields that will get updated at the destination. You can search and update an existing field or create a new one without leaving Toplyne.
Export cadences are the schedules at which your campaign runs and updates your Hubspot objects. Toplyne allows you to do this as a one-time sync and also as a recurring sync.
Updated 3 months ago