- Select ‘Integrations’ from the left pane.
- Search for ‘HubSpot’ and select it from the list of destinations.
- Name integration and click on ‘Authenticate’.
- Log in to HubSpot and choose the account to integrate with.
- Click on ‘Connect App’.
- Click on ‘Complete Integration’
With the integration, data can be sent to following 3 objects in HubSpot
Toplyne uses an "upsert" operation. This means that if a record doesn't exist in the object then it gets created else the existing record gets updated with the information sent from Toplyne
Exporting data from Toplyne to HubSpot involves two steps:
- Record mapping
- Field mapping
Define the unique identifier that will connect HubSpot records to Toplyne ones.
Contacts object are mapped based on "email address"
Companies object are mapped based on "email domain"
Deals object and other customer objects are mapped based on custom fields created in HubSpot
Map Toplyne fields to the fields in HubSpot that need to get updated
Scopes includes in Toplyne's integration with Hubspot are as follows:
More about what these scopes entail here
Toplyne stitches HubSpot data to product usage data
Contacts in HubSpot are stitched to individual users using the product. Companies in HubSpot are stitched to domains in product data. This stitching of data allows our customers to
- Segment on HubSpot data like filtering out PQLs which are already in deal stage
- Improve AI model strength. HubSpot exposes important signals, such as meetings booked, emails sent, opportunities created, etc., that go a long way in enriching Toplyne's AI models
- Access Toplyne's Chrome Extension. Toplyne’s Chrome Extension lets you access critical intelligence and insights (based on first-party data and third-party enrichment) about your contacts and companies from within your CRM
Updated about 1 month ago