Setting up Slack as a destination 🔩
- Step - 1: Select ‘Integrations’ from the left pane.
- Step - 2: Search for ‘Slack’ and select it from the list of destinations.
- Step - 3: Name your integration and click on ‘Configure’.
- Step - 4: Create a new authentication between Toplyne and your Slack
- Step - 5: Pick Slack workspace and allow access
- Step - 6: Click on finish to complete configuration
- Step - 7: Click on ‘Complete Integration’ and you’re done!
You should see your newly created Destination under the Connected Apps section.
Using Slack as a destination 🔀
Exporting Toplyne campaigns to Slack involves three steps: Identifying destination Slack channel, Field mapping, and setting up Export cadences.
Picking the right Slack channel
Select from a drop-down, the slack channel to which your export is to be sent.
In this step, you'll map Toplyne fields to the Column names on the csv export that will get sent to your Slack channel.
Export cadences are the schedules at which your campaign runs and updates your Slack instances. Toplyne allows you to do this as a one-time sync and also as a recurring sync.
Updated 6 months ago