Setting up Salesforce as a destination 🔩
- Step - 1: Select ‘Integrations’ from the left pane.
- Step - 2: Search for ‘Salesforce’ and select it from the list of destinations.
- Step - 3: Name your integration and click on ‘Authenticate’.
- Step - 4: Log in to your Salesforce account and choose the account you wish to integrate with.
- Step - 6: Click on ‘Connect App’.
- Step - 7: Click on ‘Complete Integration’ and you’re done!
You should see your newly created Destination under the Connected Apps section.
Using Salesforce as a destination 🔀
Exporting Toplyne campaigns to Salesforce involves three steps: Record mapping, Field mapping and setting up Export cadences.
In this step, you'll define the unique identifier that will connect your Salesforce records to your Toplyne ones. Only fields marked as “External ID” true on Salesforce can be used as identifier fields. Read more here
In order to mark a field as "External ID" on salesforce, follow the following steps
- Go to "Object Manager" and select the object you are concerned with
- Then select "Fields & Relationships" tab
- Select the field you want to use as an identifier to sync data from Toplyne into Salesforce. Then click on "Edit" button
- Enable tick marks on "External ID" and click on "Save" button
- You can now use this field to map data from Toplyne to Salesforce
In this step, you'll map Toplyne fields to the Salesforce fields that will get updated at the destination
Export cadences are the schedules at which your campaign runs and updates your Salesforce instances. Toplyne allows you to do this as a one-time sync and also as a recurring sync.
Updated 3 months ago