- Select Integrations from the left pane. Search for Customer.io and select it from the list of destinations.
- On the Salesforce integration page, name your integration. Then click Authenticate.
- The integration should happen automatically if you're already logged in to Salesforce. If not, you will be prompted to log in.
- Choose the account you wish to integrate with Toplyne if you are on multiple accounts. Click on Allow in the access popup.
- Click on Complete Integration, and you’re done!
What object records will Toplyne be creating in Salesforce? What fields will Toplyne be updating on each object it touches?
You need to create three fields within the object you'll be syncing Toplyne leads. They are:
- A Number type field with eight decimal places called the “Toplyne Score" - where we'd pass the score of a lead or account.
- A Text Area (Long) type field called “Toplyne Context” - where we’d be able to pass context on why a lead or account is marked high-intent to convert.
- A Timestamp field called “Toplyne Updated At” - where we pass the timestamp for when the record was updated.
How often will records be pushed into Salesforce?
We can update/push records to your Salesforce at the cadence of your choice. Most of our customers want to work with a fresh set of leads every morning or at the start of every week, and hence, daily and weekly update cadences are the most popular.
How is Toplyne determining if a lead/contact already exists in Salesforce before creating one? Which fields will be used to make this determination?
When syncing data from Toplyne to Salesforce, you pick a primary key in your object, which you map to data that exists in Toplyne. Once you do that, Toplyne will see if that lead/contact exists in the object. If they do, we will update them; if they don’t, we will create them.
Which leads will Toplyne be scoring? Will it score contacts as well?
Depending on the goal (conversion, enterprise expansion, etc.) and the entity (contacts, teams, domains, etc.) we choose to work with, our AI model continuously scores all your leads, contacts, or accounts. We will, however, sync only those leads to your Salesforce that you would like to work with on a daily/weekly basis.
What additionaly needs to be set up for the sales team?
We don’t need to set up anything “new”. We want to ensure that your reps are comfortable and continue to work out of the flow they are comfortable with. Accordingly, we will update leads and other records so that they show up in the view your reps are currently using.
Exporting Toplyne campaigns to Salesforce involves Record mapping and Field mapping.
In this step, you'll define the unique identifier connecting your Salesforce records to your Toplyne ones. Only fields marked as “External ID” true on Salesforce can be used as identifier fields. Read more here.
Salesforce Account Object
If you want to push leads to your Account object, we highly recommend using the
Domaincolumn as an identifier, as Toplyne typically works at a domain level.
To mark a field as "External ID" on Salesforce, follow these steps:
- On your Salesforce, navigate to Object Manager and select the object you are concerned with.
- Select the Fields & Relationships tab.
- Select the field you want to use as an identifier to sync data from Toplyne into Salesforce. Then click on the Edit button.
- Enable tick marks on External ID and click the Save button.
- You can now use this field to map data from Toplyne to Salesforce.
- Select the destination you just created in the export section.
- Choose the object you wish to sync leads to on Salesforce.
- Choose which other information to pass to Salesforce. Generally, our customers export the Toplyne Conversion Score and the Toplyne Sync date.
- Name your pipeline and finish the setup. You should have the leads updated once your playbook runs!
Updated 23 days ago