Through a simple integration, you can use Toplyne segmentation to better target potential users using WebEngage to convert promising leads, motivate your champions to purchase more and re-engage with users at risk of churning. Follow our step-by-step integration guide to get started!
Setting up WebEngage as a destination
- Select ‘Integrations’ from the left pane
- Search for ‘WebEngage’ and select it from the list of destinations.
- Name your integration and click on ‘Configure’.
- Filling up additional details from your WebEngage dashboard
- To fetch API key and instance URL information - a quick WebEngage detour
- Go to Data Platform on the WebEngage dashboard
- Within Data Platform select Integrations
- Go to the Integrations tab and click on view REST API
- Copy the license and API key pre-generated for your account by WebEngage
- Paste this API token on the Toplyne dashboard and click on Finish
Using WebEngage as a destination
- Select the destination you just created on the export page and click on Proceed
When you’re in the Export stage of creating a new playbook, select the WebEngage destination you created
- Map the object you wish to update on WebEngage
Select object (User attributes/Events) from the dropdown menu.
- Map the fields of your choice
- If you select User Attributes, User ID is mandatory for WebEngage integration. Select the field from Toplyne that contains the email addresses of your leads
- If you select Events, you have to first enter an Event Name, post which User ID is a mandatory field for WebEngage integration. Select the field from Toplyne that contains the email address of your leads
- You can also choose other information to pass to WebEngage. You can do this by selecting the relevant fields in Toplyne. Generally, our customers export the Toplyne Conversion Score and the Toplyne Lead Status.
Finish creating the playbook!
In the last step of creating your playbook - name the playbook, the cadence of export, and click on ‘Proceed.'
Updated 3 months ago